Thursday, September 10, 2009

congrats to me!



how absolutely genius of me to title my blog and so forth with tiffany dawn rather than tiffany dawn untch. marriage is a lovely thing - but along with it tags the little burdern of "name updation" as i would like to cleverly title it. banks & gvts & such must be informed of the great life transition of name changing, and to be honest... going to such places with white walls and tile floors, waiting in line clicking my heel, is the last on my list of "things i wish to do in my first months as a mrs."

how lovely my blogs are free from such toilsome and worry!

now that i have internet access at my big wooden desk @ my current place of employment, hopefully this can be updated for the total of 2 to 3 people who glance upon it.

maybe i'll start a craze.

love.



oh and hallelujah He is alive: As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is very random...and I'm sorry if it's weird...but I have a story to share with you. Last night at our Wednesday night devo, we watched a video of the song "Oh, How He Loves Us" sung by John Mark McMillan. I have heard the song before and loved it but never knew the reasoning behind why it was written. I cried. So tonight, I was looking up the lyrics to the song just to read through them again. I typed in "he is jealous for me" into google and your blogspot was one of the first links that appeared. I thought it crazy because my name is Tiffany Dawn as well!! I read through a couple of you blogs and just wanted to say that it is great to know that people really do love God. That they aren't afraid to profess their love for Him. God loves you so much and I love you. Thank you for being a blessing to all those around you and for sharing your faith with everyone who comes in contact with you. God keep blessing your life as you keep blessing Him with your life.